Conveyor belt deviation is a fault that is easily seen by the conveyor, and sometimes there will be a situation where the upper side does not run off and the lower side runs off. What is going on?
Conveyor belt deviation reason:
1. The conveyor is not leveled.
2. The axis of the idler roller is not perpendicular to the centerline of the conveyor belt.
3. The shape of the belt edge is irregular.
4. The material is not placed on the center of gravity of the belt.
5. The lower rollers are not parallel to each other.
6. The insufficient level of the roller will also cause the lower side to run off.
1. Adjust the position of the conveyor to make it work efficiently.
2. Adjust the position of the roller to solve the problem of correcting the deviation of the conveyor belt.
3. Trim the irregular part of the conveyor belt so that it can work normally without deviation.
4. Adjust the position of the falling material to make it fall accurately.
5. Adjust the lower roller to make it balanced.
6. Install the lower side centering roller.