In addition to the production quality of the conveyor belt, the performance of the conveyor belt will also affect the service life of the conveyor belt.
1. The conveyor belt should be kept clean during transportation and storage, avoiding sunlight, rain or snow, and should be in contact with acids, alkali oil, organic solvents, etc., and should be one meter away from the heating device.
2. During the storage process, the warehouse temperature should be maintained between -18-40, and the relative temperature should be maintained between 50-80% relative humidity.
3. During storage, the product should be placed in rolls instead of folded, and should be turned over once every quarter during storage.
4. Conveyor belts of different types and different specifications are not suitable for connection. The joint is preferably glued.
5. The type, structure, specification and number of layers of the conveyor belt should be reasonably selected according to the use.
6. The conveyor belt should not run at a speed of 2.5 m/s. Broken and worn materials and fixed plow-type unloading devices should be used at the lowest possible speed.
7. According to the design requirements of the conveyor, the diameter of the drive roller and the requirements of the conveyor belt layer, the batching drum, the reversing drum and the idler groove angle are reasonably selected.
8. The feeding direction should be consistent with the running direction of the belt. In order to reduce the influence of blanking on the belt, a chute should be used to reduce the blanking distance. The feed section of the belt should shorten the distance between the rollers and use a cushioning roller. To prevent material leakage, soft and mid-range plates should be used on the belt side to prevent the baffle from hanging up and scratching the belt surface.