The food conveyor belt is mainly used for transporting food raw materials or finished products. It has the characteristics of high tensile strength, non-toxic hygiene and easy cleaning. Next, we will introduce the types of food transportation that are commonly used.
Common food conveyor belts mainly include:
PVC food conveyor belt, PU food conveyor belt, PE food conveyor belt, high temperature Teflon food conveyor belt (for baking machinery), metal mesh chain food conveyor belt (for baking equipment).
Conveyor belt use points:
1. Avoid the roller being covered by the material, causing the rotation to be ineffective, preventing the leakage of the material from being caught between the roller and the tape, paying attention to the lubrication of the active part, but not the oily conveyor belt;
2. Avoid starting with load;
3, the tape occurs deviation, should take timely measures to correct;
4, found that the local operation of the tape should be repaired in time to avoid expansion;
Food conveyor maintenance:
1. During storage, the product shall be placed in rolls and shall not be folded. It shall be turned once every season during the period of storage.
2. Conveyor belts of different types and specifications should not be used together, and the joints should be glued as much as possible.
3. The type, structure, specification and number of layers of the conveyor belt should be reasonably selected according to the conditions of use.
4. The running speed should not be higher than 2.5 m/s. For materials with large block size and large wear and heavy load, the low-speed should be used as far as possible.
The above is the introduction of different types of food conveyor belts and daily maintenance and maintenance. If you need to purchase conveyor belts, you can contact us at any time.