Conveyor belts are used in a wider range of applications. Conveyor belts are used in all places where conveyors are available, which is easy to operate and easy to maintain. In order to ensure the normal operation of the conveyor belt, there are several problems that require special attention.
1. The first thing to ensure is that there is no problem with the conveying device itself, because the operation of the conveyor belt depends on the conveying device. The quality of the device is an important factor in determining whether the belt can operate normally.
2. Also pay attention to whether the belt is matched with the conveying device. Whether it is suitable for transporting such goods is a factor that determines the normal operation of the conveyor belt.
3. Whether the belt is in good condition, whether the problem has been dealt with, and whether the placement of the goods on the conveyor belt is reasonable will directly affect the operation of the conveyor belt.
4. Friction transmission conditions. The tension of the conveyor belt under any load, the circumferential force Fu acting on the conveyor belt is that the transmission roller is transmitted to the conveyor belt through static friction to ensure that the conveyor belt and the transmission drum do not slip.
5. Conveyor belt length and laying condition. The length of the laying belt is short, and the belt tension of the conveyor used for horizontal transportation is extremely small compared to the long distance and the upper and lower transport conveyor.
6. The operator should have the expertise to operate the conveyor and maintain the conveyor belt. If problems are found, they should be repaired and disposed of in time to avoid small losses.