After being used for a period of time, the nylon conveyor belt may easily cause delamination and fracture on the surface due to problems such as aging of the rubber layer and improper use. In order to avoid delamination, the nylon conveyor belt should be regularly maintained.
1. Reasons for delamination of nylon conveyor belt
1. Since the upper and lower top layers are in contact with the edge rubber, there is a curvature, and it is easy to form an empty edge, which causes the edge rubber to crack, resulting in delamination.
2. Since the middle core layer of the nylon conveyor belt core is on a plane, the adhesion between the edge rubber and the nylon conveyor belt core is small, and the edge rubber is easy to fall off and cause delamination.
3. Due to the too large width (20 mm) of the starting layer and the end laminating edge of the nylon conveyor belt, it is easy to bring the side exposed cloth to cause delamination.
4. Due to the single specification of the edge rubber, the nylon conveyor belt of different thickness needs to be smashed, which not only has labor intensity and unstable quality, but also leads to uneven width of the embryo.
Second, nylon conveyor belt routine maintenance should pay attention to what matters
1. The conveying tape should be kept clean during transportation and storage to avoid direct sunlight or rain and snow immersion, to prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other substances, and one meter away from the heating device.
2. The storage temperature should be maintained between 18-40 °C and the relative humidity should be between 50-80%.
3. During storage, the product shall be placed in rolls and shall not be folded. During the period of storage, it shall be turned once every quarter.
4. Conveyor belts of different types and specifications should not be used together, and the joints are preferably glued.
5. The type, structure, specification and number of layers of nylon conveyor belt should be selected according to the conditions of use.
6, nylon conveyor belt running speed is generally not more than 2.5 m / s, large block, abrasive material and the use of fixed pear discharge device should try to use low speed.
7. The relationship between the diameter of the transmission drum of the conveyor and the belt layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the transmission drum, the reversing drum and the groove angle of the roller should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
8. The feeding direction should be in the running direction of the tape. In order to reduce the impact on the tape when the material falls, the chute should be adopted to reduce the falling distance of the material; the receiving section of the tape should shorten the spacing of the idler and use the cushioning roller as the leakage. The belt is compliant with a soft and moderate baffle plate to prevent the baffle plate from being too hard and scratching the belt surface of the conveyor belt.