The conveyor belt is an important part of the conveyor, which plays the role of carrying and transporting materials. The type and performance requirements of the conveyor belt are different in different scenarios. Therefore, the user must understand the conveyor belt when purchasing the conveyor belt classification.
First, the classification of conveyor belt
1. There are many types of conveyor belts, which are classified according to their use: general purpose conveyor belt, flame retardant antistatic conveyor belt, general flame retardant conveyor belt, heat resistant conveyor belt, high temperature resistant conveyor belt, acid and alkali resistant conveyor belt, oil resistant conveyor belt, Cold-resistant conveyor belts, etc.
2. According to the structural materials, there are: ordinary cotton canvas conveyor belt, nylon conveyor belt, polyester conveyor belt, steel cord conveyor belt, PVC core conveyor belt, PVG core conveyor belt, steel cable conveyor belt, etc.
3. According to the product structure, there are classified: layered conveyor belt, whole core conveyor belt, steel cord conveyor belt, steel cable conveyor belt, tubular conveyor belt, pattern conveyor belt, rib conveyor belt, and reduced conveyor belt.
Second, for convenience, we generally use a unified representation to represent various conveyor belts.
1. The common representation method of layered conveyor belt (the standard representation method is different from this, please refer to the standard GB7984 for details): Take NN200 1000×6(6 +3) as an example: NN200- indicates nylon type 200, 1000 - indicates the width of the belt, 6- indicates the number of layers of nylon cloth, and (6 + 3) - indicates that the upper and lower covering rubbers of the conveyor belt are 6 mm and 3 mm thick, respectively.
2. Commonly used method for steel cord conveyor belt: ST1000 H 1000 Φ4.0-6.0-6.0 as an example: ST1000- indicates the strength specification, which is 1000N/mm H- indicates the performance level of the overlay rubber 1000- Product width, unit mm Φ 4.0- indicates the diameter of the wire rope, unit mm 6.0-6.0- indicates the thickness of the upper and lower cover rubber, unit mm
3. Representation of the whole core conveyor belt: The general PVC and PVG whole core flame retardant conveyor belts are expressed by the strength level and the width of the belt.
The strength levels are generally divided into: 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 8, 9, 10, and up to 16 bands, respectively, corresponding strength: 680S, 800S, 1000S, 1250S, 1400S, 1600S, 1800S, 2000S, 2240S, 2500s, 2800S, 3100S and 3400S.
The width of the conveyor belt is generally: 500 mm, 650 mm, 800 mm, 1000 mm, 1200 mm, 1400 mm, 1600 mm, 1800 mm, and the like.