Conveyor belts are mainly used to transport various materials and are widely used in agriculture, industry and other industries. In order to make the conveyor belt last longer, normal maintenance and maintenance are essential. Next we will talk about the specific maintenance methods.
1. The conveyor is required to be operated to avoid overloading of the motor and slippage of the conveyor belt.
2. Before stopping, except for special circumstances, the materials on the conveyor belt should be completely discharged.
3. Multi-machine transfer and transfer, the order of starting is to open the last conveyor (unloading conveyor), then open in order, and finally open the receiving conveyor. The order of shutdown is the reverse of the boot sequence.
4. The tension of the conveyor belt during use should not be too large. It should be guaranteed to work under the minimum initial tension on the premise that the transmission gear does not slip and the receiving point does not excessively sag.
5. The conveyor belts of different types and different specifications shall not be connected together in the same machine. When there is local damage to the conveyor belt, it should be repaired in time to avoid further damage.
6. The diameter of the drive roller of the conveyor and the layer of the conveyor belt, as well as the requirements of the groove angle of the roller, should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
7. When using the conveyor belt, pay attention to the roller not to be covered by the logistics, to prevent the leakage of the material between the roller and the tape, pay attention to the lubrication of the active part, and the conveyor belt must not be contaminated with oil.
8. When transporting and storing, the conveyor belt should be kept clean and protected from direct sunlight or rain and snow to prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other materials, and one meter away from the heating device.