Large angle conveyor belts are also very common in conveyor belts.
First, the structural composition of the large angle conveyor belt.
The baseband of the large-inclined wave-shaped conveyor belt is composed of an upper cover rubber, a lower cover rubber, a core and a lateral rigid layer. The thickness of the upper cover rubber is generally 3-6 mm; the thickness of the lower cover rubber is generally 1.5-4.5 mm, and the core material is subjected to tensile force, and the material thereof may be cotton canvas (CC), nylon canvas (NN), polyester canvas (EP) or Just rope core (ST). In order to increase the transverse rigidity of the base tape, if it is a special reinforcing layer on the core, it is called a lateral rigid layer. The width of the base tape is the same as that of ordinary tape and meets the requirements of GB7984-2001.
Second, the use of sidewall belts
1. The wavy ribs are forbidden to be used with different belts.
2. Use the rib conveyor belt to prevent folding and hard object pressure. It should be used and kept in a tortuous manner.
3. The tension of the rib conveyor belt should not be too large, so it should be used under the minimum tension.
4. The direction in which the corrugated rib belt transports the material and the speed at which the material falls are coordinated with the belt direction and speed.
5. The wavy ribs are opened to prevent the motor from overloading and the large-angle conveyor belt from slipping. Before the machine is stopped, the materials are completely discharged.
6. In the operation of the rib conveyor belt, the phenomenon of slipping or pulling does not occur. The fault should be eliminated in time, the tensioning system should be dispatched, and the elastic equipment should be kept active.
7. When the corrugated rib belt is transported, do not let the belt run off or snake work, and adjust it in time.