Method of properly maintaining the endless conveyor belt
The endless conveyor belt can be used in cement, chemical, steel and other industries to transport materials. In order to save production costs, the service life of the conveyor belt is longer, and the usual maintenance is indispensable. Next, we will talk about the maintenance method of the endless conveyor belt.
1. During transportation and storage, it should be kept clean and protected from direct sunlight or rain and snow to prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents and other materials, and one meter away from the heating device.
2. The storage temperature of the storage conveyor should be kept between 18-40 °C, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80%.
3. The type, structure, specification and number of layers of the conveyor belt should be reasonably selected according to the conditions of use.
4. Conveyor belts of different types and specifications should not be used together, and the joints are preferably glued.
5. During storage, the product shall be placed in rolls and shall not be folded. The conveyor belt shall be turned once every quarter.
6. In order to reduce the impact and wear of the material on the tape, the feeding direction should be in the running direction of the tape; the drop of the material falling onto the tape should be minimized.
7. The running speed of the conveyor belt should not exceed 5.0 m/s. When the transportation block is large, the materials with large wear should be used at low speed.
8. In order to prevent the tape from being scratched, the contact part of the scraper cleaning device and the unloading device and the tape should be made of rubber with appropriate hardness. Do not use the tape head with the cloth layer.