The conveyor belt will generate friction when it is used with other parts between the goods and the conveyor. After a long time of use, the thickness of the conveyor belt will become thinner, which will affect the service life of the conveyor belt.
Firstly, The feed trough is in close contact with the conveyor belt. Its design and installation have a great influence on the wear of the conveyor belt and are the main form of belt wear. Maintenance measures can be taken:
1. The feed and conveyor belts run in the same direction. During the feeding process, the material moves at almost the same speed as the conveyor belt.
2. The equivalent free fall height of the material on the conveyor belt is less than 1 meter, so that the impact force on the conveyor belt is as small as possible.
3. The feeding chute is provided with a belt type sieve so that the fine material falls on the conveyor belt first to provide buffer for the bulk material.
4. Design a reasonable chute and guide chute so that the material continuously falls in the center of the conveyor belt;
5. The width of the baffle of the guide groove is narrower and narrower along the direction of the conveyor belt. In addition, the channel should extend to the speed of the material to achieve the speed of the belt.
6. The feeding section should be kept horizontal or inclined no more than 8 degrees. The feeding section should be equipped with a buffer roller or an encryption of the groove roller.
In addition, the chute and the guide groove should be fixed firmly so that they rest correctly on the conveyor belt, and the guide bottom cannot be too close to the conveyor belt.
Secondly, The reversing drum and conveyor belt wear
The reverse drum is located at the tail of the conveyor, and the conveyor belt rotates with the reverse drum, so that the lower conveyor belt becomes the upper conveyor belt for material transportation. Can take maintenance measures
1. Install a scraper plate near the surface of the reversing drum. The scraper plate is integrally welded to the scraper plate. The scraper plate is bolted to the transport frame, and the scraper plate is inclined at an angle to the drum to increase the scraping ability.
2. Install a V-type cleaner on the front of the inverted drum (connected to the frame with bolts). Install a rubber strip at the contact end of the cleaner and the conveyor belt to reduce belt wear. Its structure is shown below:
3. In addition, in order to solve the problem of leakage of the unsupported section before the reverse drum, the baffle can also be installed in the unsupported section to reduce leakage.
Third, the local wear caused by belt deviation
Conveyor belt deviation is a common fault of the conveyor belt, mainly when the conveyor belt runs, the center line of the conveyor belt deviates from the longitudinal centerline of the conveyor belt. Can take maintenance measures
1. The head and tail drums are not parallel, and there is a phenomenon of running tight and running loose.
If there is a deviation in the centerline of the entire conveyor, the centerline needs to be recalibrated; if there is only a slight deviation, the bearing housing can be tightened. But this method can only adjust for smaller offsets. For larger offsets, the tail drum can be mounted on a moving trolley (see figure below) and the cart can be adjusted to correct for deviations.
2. Because the conveyor belt itself is not bent straight or the joint is not correct, the load on the conveyor belt is uneven, resulting in deviation. The conveyor belt should be cut, re-bonded or nailed.
3. The axis of the roller set is not perpendicular to the center line of the conveyor belt, causing the conveyor belt to not run forward after operation, that is, the conveyor belt runs backward (opposite to the conveyor belt). If the adjustment method is off which side, the roller on which side will deviate from the direction of travel of the conveyor belt by 2 to 4 degrees. In general, several rollers should be adjusted to correct the deviation.
Forth, Wear between the idler and the conveyor belt
Can take maintenance measures
1. First, ensure that the entire conveyor is on the centerline; secondly, the inclined rollers on both sides have the same inclination angle as the intermediate horizontal rollers. All the intermediate rollers are on the same level, so that all the rollers are in good contact with the conveyor belt to ensure uniform force on the rollers.
2. Minimize the use of the centering roller.
3. Strengthen the daily maintenance of the rollers and replace the damaged rollers in time.