In order to ensure the good working performance of the heat-resistant conveyor, in addition to the normal use of the belt, we must do the maintenance work of the conveyor belt. Next, we will talk about the maintenance of the heat-resistant conveyor belt.
1. During use and storage, the conveyor belt should be kept clean and protected from direct sunlight or rain and snow to prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents, etc., and one meter away from the heating device.
2. The conveyor belt should be stored in an environment where the temperature is between 18-40 ° C and the humidity is between 50-80%. It must be placed in rolls, not folded, and should be flipped once a quarter during placement.
3. When used, different types and specifications of heat-resistant conveyor belts should not be used together, and the joints should be glued.
4. Pay attention to adjust the running speed during operation. The running speed should not be greater than 2.5 m/s. The block size is large, the wear-resistant material and the fixed unloading device should use the low-speed mode as much as possible.
5. The matching of the drive roller and the reversing roller and the requirements for the groove angle of the roller should be scientifically selected according to the design regulations of the heat-resistant conveyor belt.
The above is a few points that should be paid attention to when maintaining the heat-resistant conveyor belt. I hope everyone can pay attention to it. Only when the maintenance work of the conveyor belt is completed can the work efficiency and service life be improved.