1. The relevant requirements of the conveyor system for the conveyor belt;
2. Rated requirements for topographical environmental conditions and safety aspects;
3. The type, shape, particle size and characteristics of the transported materials, whether there is thermal or chemical action;
4, the required maximum bandwidth, working tension and conveying capacity; the smallest diameter of the drum; groove and lateral stiffness; load support;
5. Curve segment and transition length; tensioning method and stroke;
6. Receiving point and receiving condition, and the running cycle of the conveyor belt;
7, impact resistance and tear resistance requirements; joint conditions.