Conveyor belt maintenance precautions:
Conveyor belts should be kept clean and free from sunlight or rain or snow to prevent contact with acids, alkali oils, organic solvents and other materials, and one meter away from the heating device.
The temperature in the warehouse should be maintained between -18 °C and 40 °C during storage, and the relative temperature should be kept between 50-80% RH.
During storage, the product must be placed in rolls, not folded, and should be flipped once a quarter during placement.
Conveyor belts of different types and sizes are not suitable for use together, and the joints are preferably glued.
The type, structure, specification and number of layers of the conveyor belt should be selected according to the conditions of use.
Endless conveyor belt
The endless conveyor belt refers to the vulcanized joint (also known as hot-adhesive) of the flat conveyor belt after the production of the flat conveyor belt is completed, because the environment or conditions are limited.
1. The conveyor belt should be kept clean during transportation and storage, avoid direct sunlight, rain and snow immersion, and prevent contact with substances affecting rubber quality such as acid, alkali, oil, organic solvent, etc., and 1 meter away from the heating device.
2. The temperature in the warehouse should be kept between -15 °C and +40 °C during storage, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80%.
3. The conveyor belt must be placed in a roll during storage, and should not be folded. It should be turned once every season during the placement.
4. The running speed of the conveyor belt should not be more than 5.0 m/s. The transportation block should be large, the materials with large wear and the fixed plough type discharging device should be used at low speed. When the specified speed is exceeded, the tape life will be affected.
5. The relationship between the diameter of the drive roller of the transporter and the layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the drive drum to the drum and the requirements of the groove angle of the roller should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
6. In order to reduce the impact and wear of the material on the tape, the feeding direction should be in the running direction of the tape; the drop of the material falling onto the tape should be minimized; the feeding port should avoid the roller or the roller directly above; The section should shorten the idler spacing and take buffering measures. In order to prevent the tape from being scratched, the contact part of the scraper cleaning device and the unloading device with the tape should be a rubber plate with a suitable hardness. Do not use a tape head with a cloth layer.