First, the definition of EP conveyor belt
Polyester conveyor belt, also known as EP conveyor belt, wear-resistant conveyor belt, automatic conveyor belt, cement conveyor belt, high modulus, low elongation, good heat resistance, impact resistance, suitable for medium and long distance, High-density, conveying materials at high speeds. Polyester conveyor belt (EP conveyor belt) is widely used in coal, mining, port, metallurgy, electric power, chemical and other fields to transport materials. EP conveyor belt has heat-resistant stability and impact resistance. It is suitable for medium and long distance, high cutting capacity and conveying materials under high speed conditions. Among them EP200 conveyor belt: EP canvas strength specification 200N/mm.
Second, the six characteristics of the EP conveyor belt are as follows:
1. Impact resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance
2. The belt body is soft, the groove is good, and the elasticity is good.
3. Use EP, NN, PP dipped canvas as the skeleton material
4. High strength, thin body and light weight
5. Smooth operation, no deviation
6.EP conveyor belt adapts to large load, faster and medium and long distance material transportation