Generally, the conveyor belts produced by the conveyor belt manufacturers are all in rolls, and because the enterprises use them for a long time, they will be purchased in rolls when they are purchased, but the conveyor belts that are rolled up will not be used in a short time and need to be stored. If the improper handling is easy to cause the aging and damage of the conveyor belt during storage, what should be paid attention to when the conveyor belt is stored?
1. The conveyor belt should not be in contact with contaminants such as acid and alkali, oil, sewage, etc. during storage, and should be kept away from heat sources to avoid long-term exposure to direct sunlight or rain and snow.
2. The temperature of the stored warehouse should be kept between -15 °C and +40 °C, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50% and 80%.
3. The conveyor belt shall be placed in a roll during storage, shall not be folded, shall not be squeezed, and shall be turned once every season during the placement.
4. The conveying speed of the conveyor belt should not exceed 5.0 m/s. The transportation block should be large, the materials with large wear and the fixed plough type discharging device should be used at low speed. When the specified speed is exceeded, the tape life will be affected. No. 5, conveyor belt of the same type and specification layer should not be used together.
5, to avoid the roller covered by the material, causing the rotation is not working, to prevent the leakage of material between the roller and the tape, pay attention to the lubrication of the active part, but not the oily conveyor belt.
6. If the tape is out of deviation, take measures to correct it immediately.
7. If the tape is found to be partially damaged, apply artificial cotton in time to avoid expansion.