The rubber conveyor belt should be routinely maintained during use so as to ensure the working efficiency and service life of the rubber conveyor belt. What maintenance should the rubber conveyor belt be used in use?
1. The temperature in the warehouse should be kept between -15 °C and +40 °C during storage, and the relative humidity should be kept between 50-80%.
2. The rubber conveyor belt should be kept clean during transportation and storage, prevent direct sunlight, rain and snow immersion, and prevent contact with substances affecting rubber quality such as acid, alkali, oil, organic solvent, etc., and 1 meter away from the heating equipment. .
3, rubber conveyor belt working speed should not be greater than 5.0 m / s, transport block size, wear-resistant materials and the use of fixed plough type unloading equipment should try to use low speed. Exceeding the speed of the rule will affect the life of the tape.
4. The rubber conveyor belt must be placed in a roll during storage, and should not be folded. The placement period should be turned once every season.
5. In order to reduce the impact and wear of the material on the tape, the feeding direction should be in the working direction of the tape; the drop of the material falling onto the tape should be minimized; the feeding port should avoid the roller or the roller directly above; The section should shorten the idler distance and take a buffering method. In order to prevent the tape from being scratched, the contact part of the scraper cleaning device and the unloading device with the tape should be a rubber plate with a suitable hardness. Do not use a tape head with a cloth layer.
6. The connection between the diameter of the transmission roller of the conveyor and the layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the transmission drum to the drum and the request for the groove angle of the roller should be reasonably selected according to the planning rules of the conveyor.
7. Prevent the tape from being blocked by the frame, pillar or block material to prevent it from breaking and tearing.
8. During the operation process, the roller is prevented from being covered by the material, which makes the rotation not work, preventing the leakage of the material from being caught between the roller and the tape, and paying attention to the lubrication of some activities, but not the oily conveyor belt.