What are the performance characteristics of the grooved roller? Today, there are technicians from conveyor belt manufacturers to explain to customers and friends, I hope that our introduction can help you better.
1. The grooved roller has the characteristics of corrosion resistance: the acid-base salt has a corrosive effect on it.
2. The grooved roller has strong hardness: strong wear resistance.
3. Good sealing: the grooved roller is fully sealed, and the plastic labyrinth sealing ring is installed at both ends. The oil-slip grease will not leak, and the rolling shaft can be long-term; the grooved roller is in full sealing state.
4. Grooved roller ceramic surface: The oxide film is formed, the surface is smooth, the material is not adhered, and the friction coefficient with the conveyor belt is small, which reduces the driving force of the hoisting.
5. The long life of the grooved roller: the grooved roller is 2-5 times longer than the steel roller, and can reduce the belt wear, the belt does not run, and prolongs the service life of the belt.
6. Low operating cost: The trough type idler can reduce the overall cost of the belt conveyor and reduce maintenance man-hours.