First, the key operation of the roller
1. Before using the roller, carefully check the appearance for serious bump damage. The rotating roller should be flexible and free from jamming.
2. The installation distance of the idler should be determined scientifically according to the type of logistics and the characteristics of the conveyor. Avoid excessive or excessive installation.
3. The roller installation should be adapted to avoid mutual friction.
Second, the adjustment roller maintenance
1. The normal service life of the roller is more than 20000h, generally no maintenance is required. However, according to the size of the place of use and the load, the corresponding maintenance date should be established, the oil filling maintenance should be timely cleaned, and the floating coal should be cleaned in time. It is necessary to change the roller that has abnormal sound and does not turn.
2. When the bearing is changed, the bearing cage opening is outward. After the bearing is loaded into the roller, the proper clearance should be maintained and the pressure should not be crushed.
3. The labyrinth seals shall be made of original parts, and shall be separately loaded into the rollers during assembly, and shall not be assembled together.
4. When using the middle roller, the heavy object should be prevented from hitting the roller body.
5. In order to ensure the sealing performance and performance of the offset roller, it is forbidden to disassemble the roller at will. When one roller is damaged, the roller group can be disengaged from the conveyor belt without interrupting the transportation work, and can be changed at any time. If a rigidly fixed idler is used, stop when the roller is replaced. Conducive to the operation of the conveyor belt. In the case of making full use of the possibility of vertical movement of the elastic rollers, the roller set can be adapted to any load. If the ground is not flat and the bracket is tilted laterally, the roller set can be balanced. Reduce running noise. Since the rollers are flexibly connected, the vibration and shock can be absorbed by the relative change of the position of the idler in the idler group, so that the operation tends to be stable.