Conveyor belts are rubber and fiber, metal composite products, or composites of plastic and fabric. Conveyor belts are widely used in cement, coking, metallurgy, chemical, steel and other industries where the conveying distance is short and the conveying volume is small. Conveyor belt can be continuous, high efficiency, large angle of inclination transportation, conveyor belt operation is safe, conveyor belt is easy to use, easy to maintain, low freight, and can shorten the transportation distance, reduce the project cost, save manpower and material resources. In the long-term use of the conveyor belt, it will be torn due to subjective and objective factors, which not only causes trouble for itself, but more importantly, causes unnecessary economic losses to the enterprise.
How to avoid these situations? Let's briefly analyze the reasons.
First, the reason for the vertical tear:
1. The vibration shock causes the fastener to loosen and fall off, causing the falling coal pipe liner and the guide plate to fall.
2, the material is mixed with foreign matter, the foreign matter is hard, angular, and the coal tube is blocked and squeezed.
3. The conveyor belt is caught by the rack after it is seriously deviated.
4, the cleaner is involved in the drum, the bolts are loose, there is a harbinger of bouncing.
Second, the reasons for the crack:
1. Due to the limitation of the space size, the conveyor belt has many bending times.
2. When the joint is vulcanized, it has been vulcanized twice or more for various reasons.
Third, the reasons for the tearing of the vulcanized joint:
1. The diameter of the reversing drum is small, and the bending stress of the conveyor belt is large.
2. The quality of the vulcanized joint of the conveyor belt is poor, especially if the vulcanization is more than twice, the strength of the joint is obviously reduced, or the canvas layer is cut or worn during the bonding, where the strength is reduced.
3. It is scratched by the sharp corners of the equipment such as the sweeper and the unloader on the belt.
4. The working cycle of the conveyor is short, the starting is frequent, and the instantaneous tension is large.
Fourth, the reasons for damage to the rubber surface:
1. The gap between the guide groove liner and the tape is not suitable, causing abnormal wear or foreign matter embedded in the gap, causing abnormal wear or scratch.
2. The material flow rate at the guide trough is inconsistent with the conveyor belt speed, and the drop is large, which accelerates the wear of the rubber surface.
3. Violation of the operation, slag burns during maintenance, and scratches on the cleaner.
4, the tape slips, it will also cause abnormal wear of the belting.