Different materials and types of conveyor belts take different measures in maintenance, and storage conditions may vary greatly.
1. During use and storage, the conveyor belt should be kept clean and protected from direct sunlight or rain and snow to prevent contact with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents, etc., and one meter away from the heating device.
2. The conveyor belt should be stored in an environment where the temperature is between 18-40 ° C and the humidity is between 50-80%. It must be placed in rolls, not folded, and should be flipped once a quarter during placement.
3. When used, different types and specifications of heat-resistant conveyor belts should not be used together, and the joints should be glued.
4. Pay attention to adjust the running speed during operation. The running speed should not be greater than 2.5 m/s. The block size is large, the wear-resistant material and the fixed unloading device should use the low-speed mode as much as possible.
5. The matching of the drive roller and the reversing roller and the requirements for the groove angle of the roller should be scientifically selected according to the design regulations of the heat-resistant conveyor belt.