With the development of industrialization, polyester conveyor belts have been widely used in various industries, which is determined by its advantages.
1. Polyester conveyor belt has good heat resistance and corrosion resistance.
2. its fixed load elongation is small, the use of elongated small polyester canvas conveyor belt is better than the non-slip conveyor belt and other fabric core conveyor belt, which can shorten the export stroke and save equipment costs. Suitable for material transport over long distances.
3. good water resistance performance in a humid environment, the tape's strong adhesion temperature does not decrease, extend the life of the tape.
4. good elasticity, impact-resistant polyester canvas is rich in unique elasticity, can absorb shock well.
5. the belt body can be light weight due to the strength of the polyester canvas, about 2.5-9 times that of the cotton sail, compared with the food conveyor belt, can reduce the layer, so the belt is thin, light weight, good groove, improve Conveying can reduce the transmission power, and can reduce the diameter of the pulley to save the purpose.
6. Cover layer: tensile strength is not less than 15Mpa, elongation at break is not less than 350%, and wear is ≤200mm3.
7. Interlayer adhesion strength The average value of the longitudinal sample is not less than 4.5N/mm between the layers, and the gap between the cover rubber and the cloth layer is not less than 3.2 N/mm.
8. The full thickness longitudinal elongation at break is not less than 10%, and the full thickness longitudinal reference force elongation is not more than 4%.