The production and use of nylon conveyor belts must comply with the corresponding technical standards and specifications, in order to improve the working efficiency and service life of nylon conveyor belts.
First, the national scale GB/T7984-2001
1. Cover layer: tensile strength is not less than 15Mpa, elongation at break is not less than 350%, and wear is ≤200mm3;
2. Interlayer adhesion strength The average value of the longitudinal sample is not less than 4.5N/mm between the layers, and the gap between the cover rubber and the cloth layer is not less than 3.2 N/mm;
3. The full thickness longitudinal elongation at break is not less than 10%, and the full thickness longitudinal reference force elongation is not more than 4%.
Nylon conveyor belt
Second, the use of precautions
1. Avoid the roller being covered by the material, causing the reverse rotation to fail, preventing the leakage from getting stuck between the roller and the tape;
2, pay attention to the lubrication of the sports department, but not oily conveyor tape;
3. Avoid starting with load;
4, the tape produces deviation, should take measures to correct in real time;
5. The invention tape is repaired in real time when the natural cotton is damaged, so as not to expand.