Conveyor belts provide a lot of convenience for people in various industries. What are the points that should be paid attention to when using conveyor belts? Do you know the workers and friends? Here are the technicians of the conveyor belt manufacturers to introduce to you
1. The running speed of the conveyor belt is generally not more than 2.5m/s. The bulky material, the material with large wear and the unloading device using the fixed pear should be used at low speed.
2. The relationship between the diameter of the drive roller of the roller conveyor and the layer of the conveyor belt, the matching of the drive roller, the reversing roller and the groove angle of the roller should be reasonably selected according to the design regulations of the conveyor.
3. The feeding direction should be in the running direction of the conveyor belt. In order to reduce the impact on the conveyor belt when the material falls, the chute should be adopted to reduce the material drop distance; the conveyor belt receiving section should shorten the idler spacing and use the buffer roller. In order to leak the material, the conveyor belt should adopt a soft and moderate baffle plate to prevent the baffle plate from being too hard and scraping the belt surface of the conveyor belt.
4. When the conveyor is in use, it should be added and repaired in time for the idler. The roller is covered by the material, causing the rotation to be ineffective, preventing the leakage from getting stuck between the roller and the tape. Pay attention to the lubrication of the movable part of the conveyor belt, but Non-oily conveyor belt
5. Avoid the conveyor belt being blocked by the frame, pillar or block material, to prevent breakage and tearing. When the conveyor belt is partially damaged, apply artificial cotton in time to avoid expansion.