Most of the conveyor belts used in industrial production are used to transport ordinary goods, so the common conveyor belt can meet the transportation requirements. The concern during the purchase is the quality after-sales problem. However, for some industries, the requirements for the use of conveyor belts are relatively high, and must be heat-resistant or cold-resistant.
First, cold-resistant conveyor belt
1. Features: It can withstand the low temperature above -40 °C, which belongs to the conveyor belt of special requirements.
2. Use: Suitable for open air use in severe cold areas.
3. Area: Generally used in Northeast China because of low temperature
Second, heat-resistant conveyor belt
1. Features: It has high thermal strength under the action of hot materials. The aging of the working surface covering rubber is slow and it is not easy to crack. After the conveyor belt is heated, it is not easy to produce distortion and bubble delamination. The conveyor belt allows The conveyor belt is of a special type, which is used at a higher temperature than ordinary use conveyor belts.
2. Use: It is suitable for conveying hot coke, sintered materials, cement, fertilizer and hot castings under heat-resistant temperature.
Third, oil resistant conveyor belt
1. Features: The conveyor belt has anti-expansion property to grease, and belongs to the conveyor belt of special requirements.
2. Use: Suitable for conveying viscous materials with oil
Fourth, acid and alkali conveyor belt
1. Features: The conveyor belt can resist acid and alkaline materials with a pH value of 5-9, which belongs to the conveyor belt of special requirements.
2. Use: It is suitable for conveying wooden pulp, fertilizer and various acid and alkaline materials.