How to solve conveyor belt deviation
Belting deviation phenomenon and correction methods generally have the following types:
(1) In the case of no load and heavy load, they all go to the same side. It indicates that the tightness of the two sides of the tape is inconsistent. The screw or counterweight of the tensioning mechanism should be adjusted according to the law of “running tight and not running loose”.
(2) The belting runs away from the left and right and does not fix the direction, indicating that the tape is too loose. The screw of the tensioning mechanism should be adjusted to tighten the belting.
(3) When the belting is idling, it always shifts to one side. The roller bracket on the offset side should be moved forward along the running direction of the tape for a distance, but should not exceed 2cm, or the roller bracket on the other side should be suitable. Raise.
(4) The belting does not run off when it is empty, but always shifts to a position when it is heavy, indicating that it has an eccentric load. At this time, you should find a way to make the tape load evenly, adjust the position of the hopper or adjust the position of the conveyor.
(5) The belting is deflected at the roller, indicating that the roller is not installed properly. The level and parallelism of the roller should be adjusted.
(6) If the roller or the roller is partially offset when it is stuck with the material, the adhered material should be removed first to observe whether the deviation phenomenon is eliminated. If it is effective, it proves that the material is too large after the material is stuck, causing the belting to be glued. Increased pulling force.
(7) If the edge of the tape is worn seriously or the seam of the belting is not parallel, it will cause the belting to run off. At this time, the belting should be repaired in time.
In addition to this, it is also possible to return the tape to its normal position by installing a limit roller and a deflection roller. The limit roller, as the name suggests, is to install a limit roller on both sides of the tape to force the belting to reset. The offset roller is equipped with two sets of automatic self-aligning rollers on the conveyor, which can automatically correct the deviation of the belting. When the belting is deflected and rubbed against the small stop roller on one side, the side bracket is moved forward in the direction in which the belting runs, and the belting is moved to the other side until it returns to the normal position.
It should be noted that when adjusting the conveyor belt deviation, you should not rush to make progress. You should adjust it slowly and carefully observe it when you fine-tune it until you are satisfied.