How to properly install the wear-resistant rubber conveyor belt?
1. After wearing the flexible rotating shaft on the wear-resistant rubber conveyor belt take-up core, the belt roll frame is good. Before the upper frame, pay attention to the direction of the upper and lower cover rubber.
2. The conveyor belt can be opened in a workplace that is not suitable for the shelf, and the conveyor belt at the folding point has a large radius of curvature to prevent damage to the wear-resistant rubber conveyor belt, and it is prohibited to place heavy objects on the folded portion of the conveyor belt;
3. If the conveyor belt is to be replaced, the new one can be connected with the old one, so that the unloading and installation can be carried out at the same time;
4. For the horizontally running conveyor, the conveyor belt on the old conveyor can be cut off at any point. Otherwise, the cutting point should be selected to prevent the conveyor from losing control due to the falling of its own weight;
5. After the position of the wear-resistant rubber conveyor belt is placed on the conveyor, fix one end of the belt with a clamp, connect the end to the roller and the rope of the pulley, and balance the wear-resistant rubber conveyor belt with the traction device. To the conveyor, it is necessary to pay attention to the fact that when the traction device is used for traction, the conveyor belt and the conveying frame should be prevented from being pressed against each other;
6. Fix one end of the conveyor belt on the conveyor frame with a clamp, and then tighten the other end by the pulley until the conveyor belt on the return roller does not sag significantly;
7. Fix the tensioning device at a distance of 100~150 mm from the starting point.