The rubber conveyor belt and the conveying device together form a transmission system and are an indispensable part of transportation and handling. The installation of the conveyor belt will affect the operation and service life and performance. Therefore, a reasonable installation can play a greater advantage in transmission.
Before the conveyor belt is installed, it must be checked to determine if the conveyor belt is usable. At the same time, the following checks must be made:
1. Is the rack tight? Flat, positive, straight.
2. All rollers and rollers must be at right angles to the direction of transmission of the conveyor belt, and parallel to each other, free to rotate, free of dirt.
3. Ensure that the rollers do not have any material accumulation on the rollers.
4. Remove the scraper, rubber skirt and hopper to avoid obstructing the installation of the conveyor belt.
5. Check the tensioning device, the roller must be kept at right angles to the running direction of the belt, and then the gravity device should be fixed at the highest position.
The following points must be observed when installing the conveyor belt:
1. Put a flexible shaft on the take-up core of the conveyor belt, and put the roll holder well. Before the upper frame, pay attention to the direction of the upper and lower cover rubber.
2. The conveyor belt can be guided open in a workplace that is not suitable for loading, and the conveyor belt at the folding point has a radius of curvature large enough to prevent damage to the conveyor belt, and the folding place prohibits the placement of heavy objects on the conveyor belt.
3. If the conveyor belt is replaced, the new belt can be attached to the old belt, and the unloading belt is carried out simultaneously with the installation of the new conveyor belt. Turn off the power, remove the hood, and loosen the motor's mounting bolts. The moving motor makes the conveyor belt slack enough to remove the conveyor belt without breaking it. Never smash the conveyor belt! Remove the old conveyor belt and check for abnormal wear. Excessive wear can mean problems with the design or maintenance of the transmission. Choose the right conveyor belt replacement.
4. Clean the conveyor belt and the pulley. After the position of the new belt is placed on the conveyor, fix one end of the tape with a clamp, and then connect it with the rope that bypasses the roller and the pulley, and balance the conveyor belt with the traction device. On the conveyor, when pulling, prevent the conveyor belt from collapsing with the frame.
5. Fix one end of the conveyor belt to the conveyor frame with a clamp, and the other end is tensioned by the pulley until the conveyor belt does not sag significantly on the return roller.
6. Fix the tensioning device from the starting point of 100~150mm
7. Tighten the motor's mounting bolts to correct the torque. Since any change in the center-to-center distance of the rotating device during operation will result in poor performance of the conveyor belt, it is important to ensure that all rotating device components are tightened.
8. Although the conveyor belt no longer needs to adjust the tension, we still recommend starting the device and observing the performance of the conveyor belt to see if there is abnormal vibration and to hear if there is abnormal noise. It is best to turn off the machine and check the condition of the bearings and motors; if it feels too hot to touch, it may be that the conveyor belt is too tight, or the bearings are asymmetrical, or the lubrication is not correct.