How to check the brake discs on both sides of the roller?
1. Is the brake brake block damaged?
2. Is the air pressure abnormal? If the air pump is abnormal, the air pipe is leaking or blocked.
3. For belt friction brakes, check whether the friction belt is loose or the friction factor is reduced, and should be adjusted or replaced.
4. Whether the power transmission system cuts off the power in time.
5. Whether the brake system is faulty or not, so that the brake command is not transmitted smoothly.
6. Whether the brake discs on both sides of the roller are missing.