What are the common solutions to the problem of using conveyor belts?
1. The position of the drop port is not correct: the idling is normal, and the load is offset. This may be because the material drop point is not in the middle of the conveyor belt, the distribution is biased to one side, and the belt is biased by the eccentric force. Change the position or structure of the baffle at the blanking point so that the blanking is located in the middle of the conveyor belt.
2. improper tension: when idling, the deviation, and after adding materials, the deviation is weak or normal. This is caused by slack in the conveyor belt or excessive initial tension. When the tension is too large, the conveyor belt jumps away from the idler to generate a floating swing during operation; if the tension is too small, the friction between the drum and the belt is reduced, the power of the longitudinal advancement is decreased, and the resistance of the lateral movement is reduced, resulting in deviation. It can be solved by appropriate addition and reduction of gravity. The belt conveyor for screw tensioning or hydraulic tensioning can be adjusted by adjusting the tension stroke.
3. Improper installation of the roller: When the difference between the installation position of the conveyor belt and the center line of the conveyor is large, the speed of the roller running is not parallel with the speed of the belt running, and can be decomposed into a horizontal speed and a longitudinal speed, and the horizontal speed is driven. The conveyor belt moves horizontally, and the longitudinal speed causes the tape to move laterally, resulting in a deviation. The direction of the deviation is related to the tilt position of the carrying roller set. This can be eliminated by adjusting the position of the rollers or by installing a set of aligning rollers.
4. There are quality defects in the conveyor belt: the manufacturing quality of the conveyor belt is poor, the internal tensile material is unevenly arranged, or the edge wear is serious. The center line of the belt tension synthesis does not coincide with the geometric center line of the conveyor belt, or the use time is too long. Plastic deformation, the surface is not straight, the length of the conveyor belt is different, the tension is not consistent, resulting in the position of the deviation is not fixed. Repair or replace the tape.
5. Improper joint: When the conveyor belt is running, the maximum deviation is at the joint. Where the joint goes, where is the deviation. Due to the unevenness of the ends of the conveyor belt joint, the belt buckle, or the belt belt not perpendicular to the belt end, the tension of the conveyor belt is uneven. Cut the conveyor belt interface, re-join or re-clip the belt buckle.